Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random ♥

Long Time didn't Blogging jor


1. Daddy Don't Give
2. Back Home Town Ady


So that now alll random la






At Grandmum house =)
shadow!!!


1/15


with mummy go cuci muka =P


 Mask
 Before














After


Got Shine Right??


1/17


NO LENS NO MAKE UP

1/19

Take Bro Go Tuition

Go "da yang"  bought ice lemon tea xD

Thank Jet kee Buy For me geh Birthday Present


Love It
 Mask ♥♥
1/21

Back to Home Town do Butter Cake ♥




1/22

ANGPOW


♥♥


1/23


Go Nursing homes Give ANGPOW









Bidor
This Pic Reflective

After Give ANGPOW


We Go KFC Eat Lunch


Strawberry milkshake ♥
Zinger Burger


I'm so Ugly =(

Take Pic With Cousin 

Cousin


His Eye so big 

This Also My cousin


He Study at Chong Hwa arrr
The Next One she so Intelligent
1/23


Help Cousin Take Photo






He is so cute 






He Knew How to Do Pose


Like "Yeah" or "cool"











At Perak


My Face no air


so that do mask agn 

1/24


My Cousin is so leng zai


so that take his pis agn


1/25


take his pic agn



This Pose Chanwon Tan Call Him Do   
And He Said He Don't Want 
After That I Call Do He Do =)  
Hahaha




~END~





No comments:

Post a Comment