Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Saturday, June 23, 2012

♥Sharing is Caring♥

Today,i'm going to sharing with you all about my cosmetic and recently i bought :)
Brush (Increase in)

Eyebrow Pen
Lip Stick (Increase in)
Lip Gloss (Increase in)
Mascara (Increase in)
Eye Shadow (Increase in)
 Eyeliner (Increase in)
All :)
Recently i bought this all cosmestic xD I love it so much ♥ But the price is very "NICE" :s
I bought in One Utama xD
Kiss Me Eyeliner xD RM 49++
Majorlicia Brusher xD RM 49++
Wild Channel Wallet xD RM 20++
1 item RM 5 :)
Mask RM 10
Edute House Loose Powder RM 69++ xD
I bought in Sasa above RM 120, free this lovely recycle bag xD I love dots xD
Maybelline The Hyper CURL VOLUM Express X Hello Kitty Mascara xD RM 50++

I Damn love my cosmetic xD

And i bought a base ball jacket :) bought on : Vintage De Beauty :) Like their page now :)
Damn Love xD Leopard Blue baseball jacket ♥ 
SHINee Key have this jacket also, although i'm not like him most :) but i love SHINee all Members xD

♥END♥



No comments:

Post a Comment