Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Monday, July 16, 2012

♥20120716♥ QM Pengawas xD

Oh ya xD You did not see wrong, i'm did QM Pengawas xD That means is Sukan Pengawas la xD Our Uniform is Yellow Colour xD Finally i have one shirt can attend Besih next time xD (Joke) I just bought Baju Kurung only >< Because i'm so fat >< And Chinese Uniform is so hot la >< Hot until i wanna sing F(x) - <Hot Summer> xD

Oh ya xD So Yeng xD I so curious >< Because, today i wear this to school, a lot of people used curious eyes watch me, Yin Lae, Lee Teng, Pui Nee and Kak Thuan >< Because today just we wear it only xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today since Chinese Class, me, Lee Teng and Yan cried in class. Today we sharing our Daddy in Chinese Class >< I don't know, suddenly my tears streaming down >< Really! My story no more touching >< Because i have a lot of things wanna say >< and because of cried >< I can't say anythings ,all stop >< But i still thinking more about my Daddy >< Non stop cry >< Yin Lae keep watch above, then tears can remove back to eyes lol can meh? lol

Oh ya! Today KH we did Muffins and Malay they did Cookies :) But it's fact >< Malay them did delicious :) But STILL! Our Muffins more nice xD Photo will update next few days ya :)

Today have Class Photo and Society Photo :) Finally, and happy, because i'm wear QM Uniform today xD So people can watch my Yeng face in Photo xD Wakaka xD When free pose in Class Photo i did a "Muscle Man" pose xD Wakaka xD When free pose in Chinese Society i did a "Want A Fight" pose xD Wakaka xD Teacher keep laughing xD

Post Long ==



THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment