Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Friday, March 9, 2012

♥20120309♥ Exam (Day 1-4)

Exam Day 1 ♥20120305♥

♥BAHASA MELAYU♥

Bm is very hard and get marks
Because i'm not Malay

But if me lar
Pass then will okay already

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Cikgu Ziruzi♥
Is a very good teacher
We just don't understand
He also teach us

But want to see his mood


♥SIVIK♥

If chinese i can get 90 above
Because from Secondary School on
Is use BM

Teacher also no teach anymore
When Sivik Class

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Cikgu Shalahuddin♥
He will sing and play guitar
Sing love song to Ah-Yan and Teng

But almost no any teaching in class


♥SCIENCE♥

This time
I got Confidence
I can get a A or B

But i hope can A also

When Science class
We will go to MAMAL SCIENCE
And Teacher will teach us

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Cikgu Kalaarajan♥
Thankiu

He said give me pelbel 20 marks
And i so so so happy C=

Thankiu teacher
I Love You C=


Exam Day 2 ♥20120306♥


♥BAHASA INGERRIS♥


Also got Confidence in this subject
Can get a B lar C=

But i hope can get A also

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Puan Ezreen Azlina♥
At school she is a typical discipline teacher
At class she is a good teacher

Open school day
She come in and i thought
This Year...

"We have a "hardwork" already"

I'm wrong
At class she very nice
And i like her teaching C=

Remember open school day
She come in and said

"You make me cry,I make you crazy."
lol
Teacher so cute >0<


♥MATHEMATIC♥

This subject i sure can pass also
But...
Today get 68 marks
And i cryed
Because i want 70 above
But just 68 marks
I'm very sad

Thankiu all my Babez

Tong Wei,Tse Hwei,Cheng,Celine,Kah Yean
Thankiu for your all comfort
Now i'm okay
Thanks Babez C=

♥Subject Teacher:  ♥Pn Low♥
She used Bahasa Melayu teaching us Mathematic
Because just want to with the Malay people

Then our chinese people need discuss with friends

But Pn Low is a good teacher C=


♥PENDIDIKAN MORAL♥

Also 
If chinese i also can get A

When PM class
Then we'll go PM class too

♥Subject Teacher:  ♥Pn Tamil Selvi♥
She is also a nice teacher


Exam Day 3 ♥20120307♥

♥SEJARAH♥

This subject
Sure can pass also
Give me D lar
But hope can C lar C=


♥Subject Teacher: ♥Puan Annie♥
I'm not like her
But real
She also a nice and good teacher C=


♥PENDIDIKAN SENI♥

This subject
Can pass also

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Pn Shafinas♥
Peralihan
She also is my seni teacher
She also is a typical discipline teacher

She good for girls only
Boys 
haha
Take care
You will Buang 
haha


Exam Day 4 ♥20120308♥

KH
I want Fail

I hate this teacher

Subject Teacher:  Pn Salina
We very very hate this teacher

When KH class
She everytime see us got talk or not
If not
Said

"Orang cina,tiap-tiap hari cakap cakap je.exam sudah sampai pun tak mahu serious."

lol
We very serious lol
You serious at where
You serious at Orang Cina got talk or not

I very very hate this teacher
Write Letter of complaint of Guru Besar there already
I want to see what you want to do  


♥BAHASA CINA ♥
Sure can B
A to hard

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Miss Lee ♥
She is good
If is bad student
Will hate her

Because she always give many homework us
But i said
She is good for us
Because PMR is coming soon
So that we need to do more exercise
Thankiu Miss Lee


♥GEOGRAFI♥
Also got Confidence in this subject 
Can get A 

♥Subject Teacher: ♥Pn Jiswant♥
She is Penolong Kanan
Is a india teacher
She also a good teacher♥



Thankiu for all teacher look after
I love you all teacher ♥♥

Long Post C= ♥ 
Give my hardworking photo♥
♥♥Love Geografi♥♥♥
Hardworking ♥
Fake!!!♥

Fake!!♥
Fake!!♥
Yeah!♥

I don't how to make it
I make make make then got a heart shape♥
lol♥
The heart used ♥
STABILO EXAM GRADE♥
Make want C= ♥
♥
♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No matter the heart got how many pretty
Finally will be broken
Treasure ourself ♥
Me do want
This File
Chinese ♥


Front
LOVE dot♥♥


Back
Side also ♥♥


At the End
Bye 

♥END♥


No comments:

Post a Comment