Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Sunday, April 8, 2012

♥20120407♥ Guitar Exam :D♥

Got follow my blog followers knew i'm learning Guitar?♥
Today i'm taked Guitar Exam Grade 2 now!♥
Very Scare >.<
And really want to cry already T_T 
Because i'm tension >.<

My Guitar Exam Look ♥
♥


I'm very X100000000000000 scare

When i came in the room,when i see this Examiner face,my scare exponent from 100% fast fast going to 1% ♥
lol ♥

That Examiner is a man,and is a Americia People,very X100000000000000 Handsome♥
I see him handsome,after that no any scare...♥
lol
He is so X1000000000000 handsome lah ♥
Cannot take picture :( If can i'll take picture with him,and print out the photo after that put in my wallet,everyday see...♥
"Oh~My handsome Examiner :*"After that kiss that picture♥

Real!He is so X100000000000000 handsome! ♥
I'm going Istana Hotel Exam (= ♥
This is Istana Pub♥

And i want to said Happy Brithday to my sister :D ♥


That's all for is post♥

At The End♥

♥END♥



No comments:

Post a Comment