Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Saturday, February 25, 2012

21/2 1 Utama Day

After school
Me,Jet Kee and Suet Ying go 1 Utama

Sorry Tong Wei

Because lie you we just go eating
Sorry =)

Suet Ying is a Bad bad girl
Because she didn't come school
And just me and Jet kee with taxi go 1U

Arrived
After that we go buy "CHATIME"!!!!!!!!!!


Don't know how to make this photo
Jet kee take photo with her

Don't see my fat body
Just see Chatime
Then we go buy <Extreme> buy school bag
Isn't nice
Phone is my sister want
Because i want match 
haha


After That we go meet Suet Ying,Ting Wei,Kian Seng and Chun Liang
Later we go "小霸王"
Eat lunch
Actually is Dinner

I just order Mineral Water only
Because when me and Jet kee shopping
I eat too more

I eat Tempura
No picture

Drink Chatime
Is too full
This is Chun Liang eat
They said thier food no nice

But their "Tea Egg" just each/RM0.90

After that i back already

Diving lines

Thanks Kai Wen Bought for me
Thx 
Best Friend 4ever =)

This is after eating
Taste no good la
But i like it


New profile picture

At the end
Bye


~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment