Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14/2 Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Happy Valentine's Day to my all Followers♥♥



Late post

Because Daddy did not give me play computer
So That 
I'll 1 Week Post a Ramdom post
And one is Friday one


Whose is this Valentine's Day with own arrr??

No just yours
I'm also lar

I'm single now
lol


Dividing Lines

Wednesday
KOKO 

Chinese Society today aktiviti is <Debate>

We get title is <Domestic poor than the outer>
We get Opposition

We Won

Real!
Outside production is really good than domestic

After That we KRS

OMG!!
Want to Exercise
And then want to exercise under the sun

OMG!!
My skin!! =(((((

After that me and jet kee go taekwondo
Taekwondo
I really like!

Don't call me run,I can't 
Don't call me frog jump,I can't


I CANNOT!!!!

Easy taekwondo i can

Say real i got abit Asthma
Just abit lar
Not very severe lar


At the End
Make Up Tutorials
I don't know

Maybe is next time i post at youtube lar

Bye


~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment