Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

♥20121016♥ PMR is OVER

Yeah! PMR finally OVER! Because of PMR i has been 1 half of month no updated == Sorry for my dear Followers ><
My and Tong Wei 
The 1st is : Me and Pinn
The 2nd is : No Face Yan and Me
The 3rd is : Chien Jet and Me
The 4th is : Tong Wei and Me 
Celine and Me, isn't look like kiss me? xDD
After school we went to Mcd Celebrate :)
See, the fries >< A lots ><
I'm a Candid pics xD
Yan,Teng,Lae,Nee,Sing,Onn,Hwei and Me
The 1st Photo Me and Cutie Tse Hwei,feel well xD
They said look like Drama Picture xD Do you?
Ok! I'm Candid pics, and Tse Hwei is calling Xiiao Yee
Me and Teng ♥
See that McFlurry >< look so...
Imma at back arhhhhhhhh
I like this photo ever ♥
Friends we are now from Junior go to high school lur... so we must become more mature,and pretty xD Fighting Friends we can do it!













No comments:

Post a Comment