Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Friday, August 31, 2012

♥ 20120831 Happy National Day ♥


Yaya xD Today is National Day! Lets shout "MERDEKA" xD Today 12.00 a.m listened firework, i listened but i can't see anythings >< 1 Malaysia! 55 1 Merdeka Janji Ditepati!!! ^O^


Today is no Lens Day xD Because my Lens is Expired >< So i can't wear lens go out, if my lens no expired i will wear it anytime anywhere. Because my pupil is too small ><
I went to Jusco to took my Fresh Kon Lens, i order 1 Grey and 1 Brown. It's not so expensive, two box just only RM76 :) Nowadays have promotion, go for any A Look Branch for searching :)
Today i went to Edute House to search have Promotion all! Nowadays have 30% Discount , but you must show your Edute House recycle bag to them, then you can get 10% Discount again. I bought somethings xD
I bought Taemin Series Guava Favor xD Before i has Jonghyun Series one, but i want Taemin one xD So i bought today, Maybe is RM21.++ like that. Before Discount is RM33.90
Look At Me Eye Shadow xD Two Color xD
Spray Bottle :)
Skin Moist Toner
This is bought RM80 above then you have this :)
This all me and my sister bought today.

END





No comments:

Post a Comment