Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Thursday, August 23, 2012

♥ Short Post ♥

Ya! long time no update >< sorry to my followers >< Because recently exam, so that i'm keep studying and in account class next year :D

History get B
Geography get B also
Malay get a D :(
English get B
Science get B
KH get B
Maths get D
Chinese get B
That's my Chinese Paper Result baby xD Khor Zhe Keem there xD

my maths is damn damn fail >< just get 47 marks, OMG how did i in account class next year?? so i'm keep do maths and study back how to do.

Fact! I'm so hardworking then before.This PMR Trial all i pass! I didn't fail ^^b I'm so happy that my result, and i won't so scare PMR is coming up soon :) Thanks for my Tuition Teacher! LK and Super! and Ah Nee! Is the awesome maths teacher ever :) i will teach you Geography and History also xD

Fighting to in account class next year! You can! Fighting!

<END>





No comments:

Post a Comment