Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Thursday, August 30, 2012

♥ 20120829 Taekwondo Moment ♥

Long time i didn't post my life xD Now i'm going to sharing my Taekwondo moment. Members are so cute, Although Taekwondo just has 15-16 members. But we so happy, because we have a lots of memory :) Jet Kee, Kit Yi, Li Juan, Sueba, Zuhair, Yik Yong, Zhi Xuan, Lee Ping Mei Ting, Pou Yee. Always give fun for me xD
Recent we Taekwondo practice,
we dance <GangNam Style> : Opp Opp Opp Opp Oppa GangNam Style xD
and we use <Sherlock> Dance to run : I'm so curious yea!
>< haha xD It's our memory, and just we have :)

Exam Together, Practice Together, Getting Scolding Together, Dance Together, Run Together...
We're always together
show you since Taekwondo Photo
We Always Taekwondo in Dewan. Behind there is since Lecture used :)
#1
See Zuhair so smart! Because Butterfly is so hard to do ><b
#2

#3
#4
#5
Yik Yong!Come On "Horse"!
#6
#7

Our Memory :)

END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment