Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Friday, May 25, 2012

♥20120525♥ Happy Teacher's Day ♥

Happy Teacher's Day!!♥ I'm a good girl, i got go school today xD 
Rumah sukan Green Shirt, I suddenly felt, in school just me wear this shirt o.O 
After song and performance in dewan, Zhao Zheng, Wei Horng, Razzan, Zuhair them dancing.Actually is at Dewan, but they dancing , suddenly electric supply got problem. so that stop the performance and we rehat.As for that video, just skip lar :) After rehat ,they performance again in Perhimpunan.
This video is take myself, got delay of sound. They dance is awesome xD <Fantastic Baby> and  <Nobody> is very good, i like that Razzan suddenly jump over the stage and continue dance xD Zhao Zheng not bad, he imitate girl is Damn like girl xD Felix like a child, but he dance like a men.Zuhair somersault is very nice xD Wei Horng you not bad also :) Finally, i want to say you all are the best :)

Sharing END




No comments:

Post a Comment