Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Thursday, May 31, 2012

♥MakeUp Tutorial♥

Hey guys, today i'm going to sharing with you my makeup tutorial.See the makeup and no makeup diff?
1st you need Eyeliner and Eyepencil and so on,or you want eye shadow also can use :) But today i'm sharing is how to make a beautiful eyeliner ^^
You just try to major your eyeliner size.
After that you can try to major your down eyeliner
Your can slowly major all down eyeliner :)
After that you can glue your fake eyelahes
See xD
And under fake eyelahes :)
^^
If your eyes still not bigger, you can use Double Eyelid Tape.Bought at : Double Beauty , buy with her xD
Tape in
And slowly open your eyes and use stick to push double eyelid up :)
See, my eye bigger then before xD Seriously xD
My nose is so short xD so i need nose shadow to make my nose become taller
I'll use this product to make my nose become taller
Take brush and use this colour
Make on your nose
After that use this colour
Make on the middle of nose
DONE xD

Hope you all like my Tutorial :) !! I want to said! if you got some unhappy you just write at my chatbox and remember to write down your contact number or your facebook link what else :) i'll find you as soon as well :) Please 不要做偷鸡摸狗的事 ><


Sharing END


No comments:

Post a Comment