Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Monday, May 28, 2012

♥20120528♥ Makeup xD ♥

Whim, and today i'm going to makeup xD
This is my new Camera Necklace, I love this Necklace, but no chance to wear this necklace.So i just wear  makeup and take some photo xD
Guess it! Beautiful another face is what? Isn't Ugly or Pretty? xD



You can't see me xD 
This's the most fierce xD and scaring xD
I painted nail polish, Gold Colour + Brown Colour + Silver Colour
xD

Gold + Brown + Silver xD
xD Did you want to see the most fierce?? 













Going down and see




















stop la, you sure want to see?





















stop going down

















will scare die you



















stop it




















i said






















if you want see

























anyway if you scared ,not my fault


























coming xD



























I said xD Next time will post a make up Tutorial xD Hope you guys like it xD

Sharing END


No comments:

Post a Comment