Sound

Header

♥Click&Search My Blog Post Title♥

Friday, November 25, 2011

11/24 Happy Buffday Sis♥♥

Today is Sis Buffday


Happy lol her


She can with her X Boyfren Celebrate




We Celebrated at Jusco


Go Etude House again


Yeah!!!!!!


Buy More Than RM200
So Rich rite?


But not


See what i buy ♥♥


Pudding Dia Shadow 


RM8
Nymph Aura Loose Powder 
RM59.90
Aloha 
I'm Jumbo Pen Liner 


RM49.90
Travel Pack BB-Cream 


Free One 
LUCIDarling 
Fantastic 3 Eyes 


RM12


Be Clear Set 
This is Skin Care Products 


Buy Skin Care Products got FREE A Cute Box 


RM119.90
Sweet Heart Creamy Body Wash 


RM10


If buy more than RM120 FREE...
Wanna Be Sweet?
Welcome To The Play House Hand Bag 


I buy more than RM120 and UP
I buy RM3++.++


So that FREE 2 Hand Bag 
1 Hand Bag 
I put Cosmetic 


1 Hand Bag 
I put Money 
Also got FREE 2 Recycle Bags 

Now i just got this all Cosmetic 






LOVE
It so much 


More Etude House Details --------------->MY ETUDE HOUSE


More Skin Care Products 


Dividing lines


Haagen-Dazs again
 
 



END





No comments:

Post a Comment